translating 'home'

If you are planning to organize any conference or festival, there are many ways to get help via our forum.
GK User
Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:14 pm
I am confused about the translation of these two pages: Frontpage and Home. I can see Frontpage on panel pages on dashboard and it is translatable, but not Home. So when I translate Frontpage will the Home page be translated? If not, how can i translate it? btw i will be using a plugin called Polyland. i hope it is suitable with this template
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:08 am
Hello,

There's no "Home" page in the Events theme (with demo content imported) there's only "Frontpage" which is used to generate your homepage/frontpage.

Regarding the Polylang - it's not tested. The Events theme is fully supported by WPML Multilanguage plugin.

GK User
Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:09 pm
Hello,
before I buy the WPML plugin, plaese could you confirm that I can control the image background in the home page?

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:44 am
Hi,

You can control header image of the frontpage (only top header image), do you have any issue with that?

GK User
Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:33 pm
Hi,
I mean the image background like the following image:
I tried with Polylang and the image disappear, I have the control of this image only for the main language, not for the second language.
So I would like to know before to buy WPML if it will work.

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:02 pm
Hi,

Yes, it's a default implementation of Header image and it should work also with Polylang plugin.

Events theme is compatible with WPML: https://wpml.org/theme/events/
I've checked it and can't see any issue with the header image and WPML.