More events onto frontpage

If you are planning to organize any conference or festival, there are many ways to get help via our forum.
GK User
Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:07 pm
Hi

I like to use the frontpage - upcoming events to show more events for the year, not just one date and all the dates under the main agenda source. Is it possible to have the agenda date / sub-pages to only show up?
So in my case 2015 + sub-pages boxes to click on?

Also is it possible to not use the event -date page and only the subpage or somehow integrate the two?

For example if I click on the date of an event in the event listing, one does not see the actual event subpage with all the information on the event, including the speaker, registration etc it goes to the date page with no information. If I add the information, it does not have the information that I need from the subpage.

http://developinghrpeople.com (work in progress)

Thank you :)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:52 am
Hello,
goldentwinkles wrote:I like to use the frontpage - upcoming events to show more events for the year, not just one date and all the dates under the main agenda source. Is it possible to have the agenda date / sub-pages to only show up?
So in my case 2015 + sub-pages boxes to click on?

I can see that you've find the way to set this up, right? It's the only solution, of course you can have more events in each month.

goldentwinkles wrote:Also is it possible to not use the event -date page and only the subpage or somehow integrate the two?

Genrally it's possible, but the layout doesn't look good in this case (it's like your "test" page in 17 February, right?).

GK User
Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:15 pm
Can I allow more events to appear on the front page? Right now, it shows up to four event boxes. How do I change the amount?

Thanks.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:23 am
You have to edit agenda shortcode:
Code: Select all
[Agenda source="events" text_before="May 26-28, 2014" posts_number="4"]

and change posts_number attribute to another value. Everything is described here:
https://www.gavick.com/documentation/th ... ts-section