Remove Scroll reveal function keeping front page atributes

Professionally designed and responsive events Joomla template to launch your event based website.
GK User
Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:16 am
Unfortunately my customer would like to show the template menu on the front page already prior scrolling.
Is it possible to switch of the scroll revealing functionality and still have the front page attributes working? if yes, what do I need to cancel out?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:28 am
Hi

Please show me Your site. It's odd but my copy has menu lock on top already :/

GK User
Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:34 am
teitbite wrote:Hi

Please show me Your site. It's odd but my copy has menu lock on top already :/

http://rendezvous2015.dlwebdesign.nl/
This is still my test environment. eventually the code will be promoted to http://rendezvous2015.nl/
The menu itself sticks to the top of the page, which is good. However it only reveals itself on the frontpage when scrolling down.
All none front page attributed pages do have the menu revealed already. However the front page does not.

The idea would be having a front page image(the oldtimerairplane bg) at this positions for all language home pages, but still showing the menu without scrolling down.
removing the front page item tags from the template settings, will also remove the BG. This I preferably don't want.

If you need any credentials, please let me know and I will provide you access via a PM.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:05 pm
Hi

Now I understand :) Please add this to override.css and make sure override is enabled in template settings.

Code: Select all
#gkHeaderNav {
    top: 0;
}

.frontpage #gkHeader {
    padding-top: 71px;
}

GK User
Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:58 pm
Thanks, that works, however this message up the front page page suffix (causing the header bg imageg to disapear) and creates a duplicate logo
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:15 pm
Hi

You should just hide the second menu. Try using this code:

Code: Select all
#gkLogo.cssLogo {
    display: none;
}

GK User
Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:45 am
do I post this is the overwrite? because that does not work out for me.
And also the header bg image does not reaprear then.
can you please have a look again.
thanks
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:00 pm
Hi

I cannot see override.css being used on Your site. Please check if override is enabled in template settings.