Main menu display on frontpage

Professionally designed and responsive events Joomla template to launch your event based website.
GK User
Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:44 pm
Can we also have the logo positioned to the left side of template and the main menu display on to of the header menu and not after we scroll down to other lower menu positions?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:12 am
You want to show the menu bar always not only after scroll? If yes, please add this code to override.css file in root/templates/gk_template_name/css directory :
Code: Select all
#gkHeaderNav { top: 0px !important }
gkHeaderNav #gkMainMenu { right: 0 !important}

and then just remember to enable "Use override CSS" option in template advanced settings tab.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:51 am
I have a similar issue - but I want to either get rid of the logo on the left or make sure the top menu always shows up on the right. If you look at your demo page, you can see that the logo drops on top of the menu (which is on the left) until you scroll down. I like having the menu, but having the logo on top of it is tacky. I am having trouble figuring out how to fix it.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:06 am
bkrztuk wrote:You want to show the menu bar always not only after scroll? If yes, please add this code to override.css file in root/templates/gk_template_name/css directory :
Code: Select all
#gkHeaderNav { top: 0px !important }
gkHeaderNav #gkMainMenu { right: 0 !important}

and then just remember to enable "Use override CSS" option in template advanced settings tab.

Thanks BKRZTUK!

I've got an issue here, and would appreciate any help: http://openbio.co/index.php/agenda
The menu is over the logo and haven't been able to set it right in the first view and after the scroll.

Please any help!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:18 pm
Hey,

that works. Thank you.

But it is also possible, that I can disable the Logo on the complete Site and set the main menu center (no scrolling to the right)?
Fresh Boarder