Fatal Error

Responsive WordPress theme suitable for Schools, Colleges or educational websites.
GK User
Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:42 pm
Hello, I got the following after updating my wordpress. Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4194304 bytes) in /home/sjssnedu/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1775
When I contact my service provider, I was told that there is an incompatible script on my site.
Please I need help urgently.
Thanks
Junior Boarder

Joshua M
Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:03 pm
Hello,

Please ask your service provider about more details, which script is incompatible exactly? Could you ask about full path to this script file? Please try to disable all plugins first.

GK User
Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:01 pm
Hello, thank you for your reply, I have contacted my service provider but am yet to get a reply, meanwhile, I disabled all my plugins and I was able to access my dashboard. While in my dashboard, I trying re-activating my all my plugins and each of them worked perfectly except for buddypress. I deleted it, re-install it and still got fatal error message. Please what should I do? Thanks
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:22 pm
My site goes blank when I disable buddypress and when I activate it, I see this.
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /home/sjssnedu/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1841. Thanks!
Junior Boarder

Joshua M
Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:00 am
It's the latest version of BuddyPress? Could you send me a private message with backend and FTP access? Maybe I'll be able to help.

Try to increase your memory limit also:
http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/ ... hp-memory/

Joshua M
Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:02 am
It was a problem with additional BuddyPress plugin called rtMedia - it's required plugin. If you don't want to use it, no problem but you have to remove all connected widgets, like GK BuddyPress Gallery, BP Latest Photos etc.