Calendar change language and add more than one calendar

Responsive WordPress theme suitable for Schools, Colleges or educational websites.
GK User
Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:35 pm
Is it possible to change calendar language and add more than one calendar i want each page to have different calendar
Expert Boarder

Joshua M
Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:47 am
Hello,

The calendar is a default WordPress widget, so please change your WordPress langauge to change the calendar.

GK User
Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:22 am
Is it possible to have more than one calendar on diferent pages, for example on one page i want to have one calendar in different language on other page i want to have another calendar with different language
Expert Boarder

Joshua M
Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:37 am
It's not possible with default WordPress calendar.

GK User
Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:11 pm
How can i translate calendar using qtranslatex or any other translator that this theme support
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:25 pm
I just figure it out it works with this template GREAT template, gavick you are simply the best
Expert Boarder

Joshua M
Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:03 am
Great to hear that, could you provide your solution for other users?

GK User
Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:13 pm
Yes i will glad to help here is the solution that i use with gavick template
1.I use qtranslate x and is complete free translation plugin and easy to use and install
2.After installing qtranslate x go to WP admin in settings section - language and select languages tab (I use Serbian so i will explaing for that particular language how to setup)
3.On the left side oyu must input correct parameters for your add language
- Language code field you will find link ISO Language Code and type your code for Serbian language code is "sr"
- Name (in native alphabet) field for Serbian is "Srpski"
- Locale field for Serbian is "sr_RS" this is very important to be correct for your language for example for english is " en_US"
- Date format for Serbian is %d/%m/%Y
- Time format for Serbian is %H:%M
- Not Available Message type what ever message you want i use "Sorry, this entry is only available in %LANG:, : and %." you can type what ever message you want for the content that is not translated it will show
Recommandation: if this doesnt help you you can chose form the "List of Configured Languages" how other languages is configured and figure it out what language is closest to your and just copy/paste
4.Go to Appereance-Widgets and just drag and drop widget "qTranslate Language Chooser" widget to the right side on module where you want your language chooser widget want to be shown
5.Play a little bit with widget setting and you will figure it out how it is functioning it is very easy
I hope this help
Expert Boarder