translation issues

Responsive WordPress theme suitable for Schools, Colleges or educational websites.
GK User
Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:36 pm
Hello
I’ve done the translation of the theme to spanish language but there are some issues for which i ask for your help:

Everything is about the Gk-NSP plugin:

If you look the Latest Events Display at the front page, it shows a correct translation for the date but not for the word “when”. please see first.png image file attached to this thread. You will see the correct translation highlighted with a green box and the bad translation with a red one.
first.png

If you look an event in the entry view, it shows a correct translation for the word “when” and show the entry date in spanish ( i guess this translation comes from wordpress language not the theme translation file. ) Please look at second.png image file. You will see two green boxes showing the correct translations.
second.png

But if you look the events list in category view (events-list-2) all dates are shown still in english but the word “when” was translated. Please look at third.png image file.
third.png

why the date is displayed correctly in the front page Latest Events Display and not in the category view?
why the word “when” is displayed correctly in the category view but not in the Latest Events Display?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:55 pm
Another issue: can´t translate the "readmorelink" shown in the news section at the frontpage...
another.png

Could you please tell me how can i do that?.
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:10 am
Hello,

Did you translate also News Show Pro plugin? The "read more" and "when" from first.png are from News Show Pro plugin.
I'll check also the issue on category view and let you know.

GK User
Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:42 pm
Hello.
I´ve translated the news show pro plugin but for these two items ( "read more" and "when") it doesn't work!...
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:10 am
Could you please provide me with a back-end and FTP access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?