[SOLVED] Can't install this theme

Responsive WordPress theme suitable for Schools, Colleges or educational websites.
GK User
Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:37 am
I've been trying installing this theme and can't do it. It has taken me hours trying to figure it out and it's been a waste of time. Never had had any type of problem like that before using wordpress.

I've read all tutorials on this site btw.

If I try to install the gk_university_quickstart_WP_43 I get the error message as seen in the attached image.

If I try installing the theme itself by gk_university.zip when I import University.xml I get a error message. But it still manage to save the files but I'm pretty sure it's all messed up. I've imported the .json file as well and it's when I don't get any error message.

Then when trying to setup the widgets it does look missing stuff.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:03 pm
I added the image of the message I get when I try to import the University.xml file.

When I return in the browser I get this other message:

"Sorry, there has been an error. File is empty. Please upload something more substantial. This error could also be caused by uploads being disabled in your php.ini or by post_max_size being defined as smaller than upload_max_filesize in php.ini."
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:58 pm
Well, I realized that even with the error messages I can manage to make the theme work so nevermind this post.
Fresh Boarder