putting other widgets in any header spots messes layout up

Responsive WordPress theme suitable for Schools, Colleges or educational websites.
GK User
Fri May 22, 2015 9:03 pm
I wanted to use plain text and other things in the header spots. No matter what I did, it would go on top of the menu and each other. I had to not use these at all.

Do the headers widgets only work correctly if you use what you had put in them on the demo? Didn't know if it was a spacing issue.

Also top 1 widget works but nothing will show in top 2 spot.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sun May 24, 2015 10:07 pm
Hi,

Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

GK User
Tue May 26, 2015 12:26 am
i just tried to set front page widgets on and not use a static page or post. when i did the layout was all messed up.if i removed everything from header positions, still the menu was on top of items and not on the background.

this is a mess. i just don't want to use any of the header widgets and have everything else lineup. i had changed where widgets display but since i went back to static front page they won't show unless i turn them all back on.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue May 26, 2015 9:50 am
Now on your website you have latest posts set as a frontpage and your widget, i.e. from Top I widget area are displayed properly, where is the problem exactly? Please send me administrator access to your website, because without it, I can't check anything.