Image Show GK4

May 2014 Joomla Template
GK User
Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:50 am
Hello

I have to create a website in Italian and an English, so I have to create a main menu home page with all languages, an Italian menu with home page in Italian and an English menu with home in English.

The appearance of the two pages must be the same, only to change the text.

I'm trying to create a duplicate of the home page demo but when I place the module Image Show GK4 in other pages I open with smaller size.

In other words I want to create three identical home pages with just text, like I do?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:47 am
home page
single article

single article must equal at Home how can I do?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:26 am
none of the staff can help me?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:27 am
1. Please do not bump your questions. It will always make you wait longer. Also, we have a 48h reply rule here, so if you bump the topic every day, you will probably never get an answer.
2. Could you please post an url to your site? (please provide links to both versions - one that is working and one "faulty", and point which is which).

GK User
Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:16 am
Hello,
the version of the site is one, I would just make sure that this page http://www.sitijoomla.it/newsitenido4/i ... le-article
is identical to this http://www.sitijoomla.it/newsitenido4/

as can be seen while having published the same modules (in the header of the template) the visual result is different
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:48 pm
The first thing to check is page suffixes (template settings). Your homepage seems to have this set of suffixes:
Code: Select all
frontpage bottom3-grey bottom4-grey bottom3-bar bottom4-fullwidth

while the subpage have none.
Please start with that change.

GK User
Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:50 pm
Thanks a lot, following his instructions, everything went ok.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:50 am
Is there anything else I can help you with regarding this topic?

GK User
Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:28 am
No thank you
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:03 pm
Feel free to post new forum threads if you have any other questions - it allows us to answer faster.