University modules

May 2014 Joomla Template
GK User
Mon May 18, 2015 3:04 pm
Hello!

I have a problem with template.
On 18.03.2015 I've purchased the University template for Joomla, but when installed it (it happened not long ago), i realize that there is no any modules that are shown in Demo.
After that i found a folder named 'modules', but there was only one file - modules!!!.txt, which consist this information:
“For download News Show Pro GK5 and Tabs GK5 modules go to: https://www.gavick.com/news-show-pro-gk5.html
modules.jpg

Your college Alicja assured me that modules should be in that folder: "I may assure you that all modules that you see on our demo are already included in the packages purchased."

So the question is: is there any modules i can use or not. And if yes, where i can find them.

Thanks in advance.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon May 18, 2015 5:59 pm
Hi

This isn't like that. We have 2 versions of packages. A template alone (no content or modules) which You install in You joolma. And we also have a quickstart package which is basicaly a joomla installation with all modules and configuration included. Please just install quickstart package to have a copy of our demo to just replace content with.

GK User
Tue May 19, 2015 9:11 am
Thanks a lot, Teitbite!! It worked!! :o)
Junior Boarder