News Show Pro GK5 in front page: date and hour?

May 2014 Joomla Template
GK User
Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:16 pm
It does not appear the date and time of publication of the post on the home page.
Can anyone help me? :blush:

2015-02-07_140542.jpg
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:41 pm
Maybe I understand.
I'he changed the name of the category of K2 and this has caused the problem.
How can I restore the initial reference?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:24 pm
Solved.
In each item is required:

Code: Select all
<div class="gkEvent">
<h3>Event Details:</h3>
<ul>
<li><strong>Date:</strong> <span class="gkEventPeriod"> <time class="gkEventDateStart" datetime="02-06-2015">02 June 2015</time> - <time class="gkEventDateEnd" datetime="04-06-2015">03 June 2015</time> </span> <span class="gkEventHours"> <time class="gkEventTimeStart" datetime="07:00">7:00 am</time> - <time class="gkEventTimeEnd" datetime="18:00">6:00 pm</time> </span></li>
<li><strong>Venue:</strong>Poland, Krynica-Zdroj 246a</li>
<li class="gkEventRegister"><a href="index.php/template/pages/users/">Register</a></li>
</ul>
<time class="gkEventCounter" datetime="29-05-2013">Time left to event</time></div>

Thanks for your help. :whistle:
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:43 am
Hi,

I have this info, but I still have the same issue. Can't get the same layout with date displayed.. :(
Need help, please...
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:18 am
I had the same issue... the problem is IMO that the tinyMCE Editor cuts some tags from the above code (e.g. this part: <time class="gkEventCounter" datetime="....").
When I switch off the WYSIWYG editor the tags are kept and it is working like intended.
Is there a possitibilty to allow the tags in tinyMCE? I can allow the "time" tag by editing the plugin in Joomla administrator area, but how to keep the class "gkEventCounter"?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:21 pm
Use JCE editor.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:07 am
PrincipioAttivo wrote:Use JCE editor.

That's correct. TinyMCE is stripping unknown tags from the code while most of the HTML5 tags are custom so automaticaly not recognised by this editor. Solution is to reconfigure this editor to accept all HTML tags or switch to a different editor or disable it entirely and use a pure HTML.