Module positions

May 2014 Joomla Template
GK User
Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:53 pm
Hi, could i have some clarification on the following questions Please.?

1. On the following page there is an image below the article title. Is that a module position?

http://demo.gavick.com/joomla25/univers ... ws/k2-item

I dont need the rollover effect.

2. Also the menu on the right in theory is inset module position, but thst doesnt come up in my options, unless it is taken from another template.

3. The background image on:
http://demo.gavick.com/joomla25/university/

seems different from the article one, I assume that is not the bg.jpg in the image template folder. Is that a rotating image module? In what position? Or is that index all together a different layout. Or is it only with the bottom modules?

Thank you for your hard work.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:45 pm
Ok, seen that it is K2 component.

INSET position doesnt seem to appear in my options. Anyone have anything on that?
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:02 pm
Hi

1. It'a a K2 item image. There is a separate tab to insert it in k2 item creation page.

add this to override.css to remove thie zoom effect:

Code: Select all
.itemImageBlock img:hover {
transform: none;
-webkit-transform: none;
-moz-transform: none;
-ms-transform: none;
-o-transform: none;
}

2. It is an inset module position. Please check if setting module to show on all pages makes it show. I suspect that You may be checking a page without an itemid.

3. It is an Image Show GK5 module in header mainbody position.

GK User
Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:20 pm
Great thank you.
I also see that the header right needs the header left to sitt in the right position.

The top menu that is in University Template: I have it set exactly the same, in module position menu 1, module to display on all pages, but it will only appear on home page.
Whilst I have another menu sat in module header left, which should only appear on the home, and is set that way, but it appears also on the other pages but moves out of position, i think to a top menu position.

Any clarification on why it would do this?
Thank you
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:43 am
Hi

I'm sorry, but I'm a little bit confused. I think I need to see Your site to understand.

There is no menu1 module position in template. It only appears as a module position inside menu subelements dropdown box.

GK User
Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:06 pm
Hi, thank you.
I have gone over the menu items etc, not sure exactly what was wrong, but sorted now. Thank you
Senior Boarder