Responsible display of University template

May 2014 Joomla Template
GK User
Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:26 pm
Hi,
I use University template for Joola 3.x.
When it display on small devices like smatphones, the responsible action do not display the three modules "latest events", "video" and "header links" (positions header_left and header_right).
How to display it on small screens ?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:28 pm
Hi,
did you used Quickstart to build your website or it was build from empty one installation?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:06 pm
I use quick start, with the example datas.
Note, if you try to reduce screen or look on smartphone the University Template demo of the Gavickpro website, the same problem appear (see attachment).
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:59 pm
it's because some modules published on HomePage have special suffix "onlydesktop" , which must be removed

More info here: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/un ... et-layout/
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:55 am
I don't find the "onlydesktop" class in the module Header Links (for instance), there is only a css with the name "transparent" in the Advanced Options - Module Class Suffix.
Where is this "onlydesktop" suffix ???
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:05 pm
For example here
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:44 pm
Thank you.
But when I delete "onlydesktop" in Video module, nothing change, its not display on small screens.
And for Latest Events and Header Links, there is no "onlydesktop" suffix, and there is yet not displaying on small screens.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:03 pm
Hmm, it means it must be hidden deeper in source code.
Are you really want to show all those modules on small phone screen?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:30 pm
Of course I want to display those modules on small screens.
I don't chose a beautiful responsible template from Gavickpro to not display the most important and attractive parts. :)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:46 pm
You have to talk with developer why he "hide" this parts without asking your opinion what should or not should be hidden and when :mrgreen:

But in general all disappearance are related with tablet.css and mobile.css (in template folder) - search inside them "display:none" and delete if you sure.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:52 am
OK, I help myself !
Fresh Boarder