Jomsocial Newest members module, pictures are bad qualiity

May 2014 Joomla Template
GK User
Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:38 am
Why are the newest members module members pictures so blurry? How do I improve the image quality?

check the link at

http://www.thebig305.com/mariposa
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:48 am
What size is the image that you uploaded? It shows that its 64px x 54px and being stretched to the size it is now, which would make it look very blurry. You should try uploading a larger image.. If thats not the issue then check the settings for the module..There are image processing settings.. I can take a look if you want to send me backend access?
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:01 pm
devsmi wrote:What size is the image that you uploaded? It shows that its 64px x 54px and being stretched to the size it is now, which would make it look very blurry. You should try uploading a larger image.. If thats not the issue then check the settings for the module..There are image processing settings.. I can take a look if you want to send me backend access?

It doesn't matter what size image I upload. It seems that it's pulling from the thumbnail of the profile image. There are no extensive settings for the module either. Ill send you my login info now
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:45 pm
Hey, I never got a message containing your login info? please do send if you would like me to look at it.
Gold Boarder