Layou positions & scrolling news on header_left

May 2014 Joomla Template
GK User
Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:20 pm
Hi
1. Handling layout positions
In the GK University I need to subdivide a particular template position and set specific widths for each block.
My installation of gk university do not shows the Template columns option in the LAYOUTS tab of the template configuration as it is mentioned for the Gavern 3.x framework.
I don't know how to procced.

2. Scrolling news on header_left
I want to show part of the articles text with a read more and not only the title. Is it possible to configure News Show pro GK5 to do that?
I have tried to install Tabs GK5 on that position and it looks great. However I can’t configure it to read from articles. The HTML text is ok for me but I need to include links to internal and external addresses and I don’t see that possibility.
Regards
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:42 am
Can I have an answer Mr. Moderator?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:15 pm
Mr. Moderator
I notice that you are online answering to other clients requests. Let’s make this clear: I have a subscription still valid. Are you ignoring my help requests because some time ago I had the impertinence to suggest that you could make your information more accessible to non-experts?
Is that an offence? What about all the advertising wording of yours promising professionalism and prompt assistance from your dynamic personnel? Sulking is an acceptable business practice? Do I have to skip from the purchased Gavick template due to lack of assistance?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:22 pm
Hi

No one is ignoring you :) we handle questions from the oldest waiting, but each bump changes the date of the question to current and moves yours to the end of the line. That's why it took longer to get to it.

1. Tell me an URL to your site and which position should have fixed positions.

2. News Show Pro module will be perfect in this case.