Image Show GK problem

May 2014 Joomla Template
GK User
Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:14 pm
Cannot add new slide in Image SHow GK module
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:24 am
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

teitbite
Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:21 pm
Hi

Looks like a conflict from one of the plugins installed. I'm gonna send it to programmers for check, but can You please tell me what was installed before this stopped working ?

GK User
Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:57 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

Looks like a conflict from one of the plugins installed. I'm gonna send it to programmers for check, but can You please tell me what was installed before this stopped working ?

It seems to me that it was component JomSocial. Two days ago I was trying to delete them correctly, but then was fixed problem with access to admin panel. We restored the site from backup. and then I write to you.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:58 pm
I'm Afraid to delete them again :))
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:29 am
Hi

It looks like some files are missing. But lets wait for programmers to answer first. I'll let You know as soon as I'll hear from them.

GK User
Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:36 am
:))) Thanks a lot!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:45 pm
Hi

Programmers told me that everything is ok for them, so I've cleared cache of my browser and everything works for me as well :)

GK User
Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:05 pm
but it still unpossible to add slide (screen: Image )
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:10 pm
stop panic! and Thanks! It works again! but only from MAC OS! in Windows the problem is still on the edge :) I will work iniMac with this module
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:34 pm
Hi

Please hit CTRL + F5 for couple of times. This problem is because of changes to admin template in joomla. Cache is still loading old files and this problem appear.