Shopping basket running back to ZERO with IOS?

May 2014 WordPress Theme
GK User
Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:21 pm
Please help us with my shopping basket anomaly? When I'm trying to add a product to the basket with my Ipad then shortly this product disappears (not always and this is the strangest thing)? Please advise...
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:13 pm
Hi,

Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

GK User
Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:08 pm
www.cruaoutdoors.com
And here is the comment from our customer:
"Ah, I've figured out it's only a particular situation. I was only using the product page http://cruaoutdoors.com/product/thermo-tent-6-deluxe/ to add to my basket, so with a fresh session (cookies cleared) it always fails. I notice there is a cookie "woocommerce_cart_hash" that has a "null" value and it could be causing the adding to the basket to fail.

Using the Add to basket button directly on http://cruaoutdoors.com/product-category/tents/ does work though, and the above cookie then has a value set. If I then browse back to the product page and try adding to basket then it also now works, presumably because there is now a 'valid' cart."
Any ideas?
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:12 am
Hi,

Do you have the latest version of WooCommerce and our theme? Because I've checked my installation with StoreFront theme and can't see this kind of issues on iPad/iPhone devices.

GK User
Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:48 am
YES
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue May 31, 2016 2:52 pm
Is there any solution here? - I'm having the same problem
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue May 31, 2016 3:50 pm
I've tested the site in the default Wordpress template and the cart works. The work on a PC with Storefront, but not on IOS, cart remains empty. Please assist.
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:03 am
It looks like missing WooCommerce tables, please remove and install your WooCOmmerce plugin again.