News Show Pro Shortcode Categories Problem

May 2014 WordPress Theme
GK User
Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:14 am
I recently installed the Storefront theme and was working in the tab pages. I'm not having any trouble with the shortcode displaying featured and new products for woocommerce but for some reason it doesn't pick up the short code for categories but instead picks up on blog posts instead.

the code is:

[gknsp cache_time="0" widget_css_suffix="products" article_cols="4" article_rows="2" data_source_type="wp_woocommerce-wooc_category” woocommerce_category_list=“99” article_text_state="off" article_image_w="282" article_image_h="300" article_image_order="1" article_image_popup="off" article_title_order="2" article_info_format="{PRICE}{CART}" article_readmore_state="off" article_block_padding="10px 30px 30px 30px"]

the "99" I changed to the ID category corresponding I need displayed and it just does not work! I've tried it with 3 different tab pages and no luck. When I deleted all the blog posts the tabs displayed "Warning! There is no posts to display. Please check your widget settings"

What am I doing wrong???
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:19 am
Hello,

Could you please provide me with a URL to your website and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

GK User
Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:56 pm
Hi,

I've changed double quotes around your
Code: Select all
data_source_type="wp_woocommerce-wooc_category" woocommerce_category_list="45"

attributes, please try to use Text editor when you are editing the shortcode and you shouldn't have this kind of problems.

GK User
Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:33 pm
Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!
Fresh Boarder