Menu bars & more

May 2014 WordPress Theme
GK User
Fri May 30, 2014 11:54 pm
1. Is there any simple way to hide the menu bars (shop and the main one)? Disabling the menu in "navigation" settings just removes the menus, not the bars themselves.

2. The idea of basing the main page on pages instead of widgets is really elegant and easy to use for a non-coder. However, I cannot find the place to modify/remove the "website map" section at the bottom (from the example page). How can I do that?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:35 am
Hello,

Regading your questions:

1. Please add this code into StoreFront/css/override.css file (first enable this override option from Template Options -> Advanced tab).

Code: Select all
#gk-header-nav {
   top: 0;
   z-index: 10000000;
}

#gk-head {
   padding-top: 63px;
}

2. Great to hear that you like this option to create homepage, last block with the website map and newsletter/social is based on widgets (Bottom Area) - because this block is visible on all pages (not only on homepage).

GK User
Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:33 am
Hi

After I changed in Main menu links, categories and pages, I lost "mega menu" view ( as it was default) and now it is simple drop down.

What did I do wrong?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:56 pm
Hi, are you talking about the columns in the dro down, right? Please make sure, that you have correct classess in your Appearance -> Menus settings.
http://www.gavick.com/demo/wordpress/game/?page_id=1631

GK User
Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:02 pm
That is what was missing.

Thank you very much
Junior Boarder