Storefront ignores settings

Joomla webshop template with CSS3-based animations, VirtueMart support and one-page checkout.
GK User
Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:13 pm
Hi
I installed Storefront. http://www.holidaycentre.com/contact
I set the contact page to not show the form... it still does.
I apply suffixes like light and dark... it ignores them.
System cache plugin is and server cache is off.
Any ideas
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:40 am
Hi

I cannot see form on Your site any more, so I'm guessing You've found this option in contact component preferences.

Where exactly I can see this light and dark suffixes examples. Scanning the code gives no result. I think You've used it with module positions which are coming in raw layout, so no suffixes can be attached.

GK User
Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:31 pm
Hi

I had to turn off all suffix changes. One major issue for me since Joomla 3.7.3 is that contact form can only be shut down from general options... not from contact options... I have lost control of module suffixes and the form.

I cannot make any contact features like street address show.. So I have to add a custom module above the useless contact page which just shows the word "contact" and nothing more.

I really think that you should fix templates for Joomla 3.7.3.

On other sites I use University... when I try to update that I get and message " Loading update " and nothing happens.

Sites that I have that were not updated to 3.7.3 work fine with Gavick templates..
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:43 pm
Hi

I think it's connected with recent joomla update, not template. I've experienced same problem on a website not using our products. Just to be sure You can delete an override which came with our template in /html/com_contact

Please do that and let me know if it makes any difference.