Change teplate color

Joomla webshop template with CSS3-based animations, VirtueMart support and one-page checkout.
GK User
Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:33 pm
Hello, help me please. I can't change color from basic setting - template color, if I choose color, nothing happened. I cleared cache and it is not helped.
https://gyazo.com/728a1641299b633314fea567d1e3492c
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:47 am
Hi

Color selection is remembered in cookies, so if You have visited the site, selected color has been remembered. To change it You need style switcher, to pick up a different color or clear cookies so more current style setting will be remembered.

GK User
Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:43 am
It is good, but I clear cache, and open in incognito tab. But color don't change. And what you mean when say that I need color switcher? I switch color here https://gyazo.com/692b2f35346e531122c7bcbf5e337d39 template color.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:04 am
Hi

There is a module to change color on frontend, that's what I call language switcher. BUT, the place You are changing it is also good, but changes will not be visible after clearing just cache, You need to clear cookies in Your browser. Please google how to do this in Your browser. In FF I use it's in Preferences -> Security -> Show cookies

GK User
Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:30 am
Hello, I know about cookies. I use google chrome and for clear cookies I open browser Shift + Alt + N incognito. I open site in different browser and nothing happened. Please help me.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:17 am
Hi

Than I do not know what to tell You. Cookies are the only way informations about color selection is stored. If for example cookies are disabled than template may not react to the settings and display fist style(color) only. Maybe this is happening in Your case. Whenever I try any of our templates selection works after clearing cookies.

GK User
Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:18 pm
Sorry, I solve my problem thank you very. When I change color in setting I think that must changes all color in template (change color menu from black and so on). And when I dont see that I think that this is don't work. But changed not all color but some of them. Now I see that it is work. Again sorry. And sorry for my english.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:36 pm
Hi

No problem. Yes that's true, color styles only differs slightly. If You need more color option changed than You can simply override styleX.css file with extra classes. You should use Firebug for that, than it's simply a copy/paste work.