QuickStart J3 error

Joomla webshop template with CSS3-based animations, VirtueMart support and one-page checkout.
GK User
Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:37 pm
Hi,
After J3 QuickStart installation I get error:
"Table 'storefront.agz0n_virtuemart_categories_en_gb' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT DISTINCT c.virtuemart_category_id AS CID FROM agz0n_virtuemart_product_categories AS cx LEFT JOIN agz0n_virtuemart_categories_en_gb AS c ON cx.virtuemart_category_id = c.virtuemart_category_id LEFT JOIN agz0n_virtuemart_products_en_gb AS content ON cx.virtuemart_product_id = content.virtuemart_product_id LEFT JOIN agz0n_virtuemart_categories AS cat ON c.virtuemart_category_id = cat.virtuemart_category_id WHERE ( c.virtuemart_category_id = 9 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 14 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 12 ) "

Also when I logg in to administrator, all News Show Pro GK5 modules seems to be broken...

Please fix it.

Best regards
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:43 pm
Hello, I am getting this same problem as well.

When I log into Administrator area all News Show Pro GK5 modules are broke and I am unable to see the settings needed to match it to my live site. What are the backend settings for News Show Pro so I can make it look like the quickstart since that is not working.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:53 pm
I figured out the error which was causing News Show Pro GK5 to break in the administrator area. You need to go to the languages area and install the one that is English_US for both front end and admin area. For some reason the English_GB breaks it.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:45 am
Hi

Yes, that's a problem that Virtuemart is only creating tables for languages selected and demo is prepared for English (United Kingdom) only. Here is an article about that with a solution: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... quickstart

GK User
Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:16 pm
If you have already installed the template and, for example, you did the installation in English USA you must:

1. Create the language "English (en-US)" in "Extension> Language> Installed - Site
2. Create the language "English (en-US)" in "Extension> Language> Installed - Administrator"
3. Set the language in which the installation was made (in our case "en_us") in the module "News Show Pro GK5" on "Virtuemart adittional Settings> VM language override" option

If you have not already installed the template so follow the intructions here: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... quickstart
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:25 pm
Hi

Thank You for this instruction. Closing this thread now.