MiniCart HikaShop not showing

Joomla webshop template with CSS3-based animations, VirtueMart support and one-page checkout.
GK User
Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:56 pm
Hi,

I've installed the storefront template and i'm using hikashop for my store. My minicart doesn't work properly, doesn't show the content and appears like loading allways.

Can you help me?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:00 am
Hello,

Could you provide an URL to your website?
Administrator

GK User
Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:00 pm
Hi diziudek!

I've sent you a PM with the URL and data access

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:39 pm
It seems to be some problem with jQuery - i will need to made a much deeper debug - could you provide an FTP access?
Administrator

GK User
Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:48 am
Thank you again dziudek.

Check your PM ;)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:30 pm
Problem fixed - your issue was caused by fact that you are using a very old version of the template - v.3.13, I've upgraded script fragment to the newest version.
Administrator

GK User
Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:10 am
Thanks dziudek,

Now i can see the total amount of items in my cart but i can't see the button "Show Cart" when it appears neither the sample image, product or styles :S
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:33 am
Sorry for double posting, i've tried to edit the previous comment but i can't.

How can i update the whole template? I have another problem with the template's performance in firefox (can't edit the address or create a new one) and maybe it's due to a non-updated template.

Thanks in advance
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:12 pm
If you have not edited the template code - just update the template by uploading the newest package (please remember to backup the css/override.css file if you are using it).

If you have modified the template - you have to check the changelog for the last template updates under our template updates section: https://www.gavick.com/updates?task=group&id=4 create a full list of modified files and the merge your modified files with updated modified versions manually.
Administrator