Change NSP product listing (Hikashop)

Joomla webshop template with CSS3-based animations, VirtueMart support and one-page checkout.
GK User
Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:52 pm
Hi Guys,

I have 2 questions and I was wondering if I can get some help as I'm about to wrap up my project.

1) On the image below the price is shown with the tax included. How can I tell NSP to simply display the price without the tax?

2) On the image below an "Add to Cart" is displayed, I know this setting is under "HikaShop Additional Settings -> Show add to cart button" within each NPS module. My question is, how can I modify this button to be a "Select options" button instead, where clickng the select options button actually takes you to the product listing page.

Thank you.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:04 pm
Hello,

I have solved the first problem. This can be done by going to the NSP module -> Article Layout -> Text and changing the "Read more text" to "Select Options".

Then you need to click on NSP module -> Article Layout -> Article Layout and switch the "Readmore Enabled" button to "On".

Hope this helps others in achieving this.

I'm still looking for assistance for issue # 2 if anyone can help, thank you.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:05 pm
Hi

1. Good job with this.

2. Try en-GB.mod_news_pro_gk5.ini file and look for:

Code: Select all
MOD_NEWS_PRO_GK5_COM_HIKASHOP_CART_ADD_TO="Add to cart"

GK User
Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:42 am
Actually I was mistaken, I was able to fix issue #2, but unfortunately issue #1 remains.

I would like NPS to display the prices of Hikashop products without tax, how can I achieve this?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:13 pm
Hi

NSP is showing a "street price", so You can just put the price You want to show in this fields in Hikashop products.

GK User
Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:23 pm
Hi teitbite,

That doesn't seem to be working for me, see the pictures below:

Hikashop Prices configuration for the product:

Hikashop Retail Prices configuration for the product:

NPS Module front-end still showing prices with tax:

Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:03 pm
Hi

Ok. Than programmers must have change it. Please send me an access to joomla panel and ftp. I'll try to restore old code.

teitbite
Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:35 pm
Hi

I got an FTP access to Your site, but I do not know an URL to Your site, so I'm not able to check if my changes are taking effects. Please send me FTP one more time along with URL and joomla access (only so I will not need to jump throw PMs).

GK User
Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:47 pm
Hi teitbite,

PMs are getting stuck in outbox, i sent you the info but I'm not sure if you received it.

In any case, the URL is: chicagenda.com/administrator

The changes don't seem to have taken effect ATM.

Thank you for looking into this.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:43 pm
Hi

I've edited file: /modules/mod_news_pro_gk5/tmpl/com_hikashop/view.php in line 157 and changed this:

$taxed_price = $currencyHelper->getTaxedPrice($item['price'], hikashop_getZone(), $item['tax_id']);

to this:

$taxed_price = $currencyHelper->getTaxedPrice($item['price'], hikashop_getZone());

GK User
Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:08 pm
Thank you teitbite for your efforts, the price without tax is now displayed as you suggested.
Fresh Boarder