Storefront update

Joomla webshop template with CSS3-based animations, VirtueMart support and one-page checkout.
GK User
Mon May 11, 2015 10:54 pm
Hi everybody,

I have been working on my new website using the Storefront template for quite some time now. I just came across this update from Hikashop. It introduces a resonsive cart.
http://www.hikashop.com/forum/checkout/ ... 1-row.html

Before I apply any updates I would like to know if I have to update Storefront too in order to get a responsive cart. Has anybody got information on this? What is the most recent version of Storefront?

Regards,

Edward
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue May 12, 2015 7:30 am
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue May 12, 2015 8:36 am
Thanks Oscar E.

What's the best method to check the version of the current installation? I assume that I have to install all the updates until I arrive at the latest one.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue May 12, 2015 8:42 am
The update section shows me updates from 3.14 to 3.17. Does this mean that I have to update from 3.14 to 3.17?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue May 12, 2015 9:05 am
Do you have OS installed on your computer - it works exactly this same, each update helps to solve problems.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue May 12, 2015 9:43 am
:-)
Well I can't go wrong just installing everything up to 3.17.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed May 13, 2015 9:19 pm
Of course before update if case of Oops! I suggest to make a backup of override.css file if you made any changes there.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:09 am
There seems to be changes made outside the template that cause a funny behaviour. I have tried to find the quickstart package with Storefront 3.13 (That's the one I started working on). I can't find it anywhere.
I would like to install it and make a full directory comparison. This should give me a full view of changes made since I started working on the site.

Is it possible to get that old quickstart package?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:17 pm
I will try to find...
okey . I have it. Check your PM in next 10 minutes.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:22 am
Thanks Oscar. Let's see how I go with that one.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:21 pm
let me know if you need more help, or older versions... :mrgreen:
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:08 am
Worked like a charm. I've now identified all changes. Commented them and blocked the files for editing.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:05 pm
Hello, I need to update my storefront template to see if it will fix some issues I have with the responsive menu bar on tablets. How do I go about this? I can see the update pages takes me to the downloads section but what then? Which download do I need and how do I install it? why isn't it integrated into the backend like other Joomla Components & Modules?

Thanks
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:13 pm
Hi, still waiting for a reply on this - I just need to know which file to download and install and can I just install the latest template if I'm a few versions behind?

Thanks
Expert Boarder