error when adding VM item to cart

Joomla webshop template with CSS3-based animations, VirtueMart support and one-page checkout.
GK User
Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:02 pm
Hi
This error is new and I'm sure before upgrading the template it was working fine.
If I click on any item of the virtuemart shop I Get this error
Fatal error: Call to undefined method VirtueMartViewCart::addCheckRequiredJs() in home/templates/gk_storefront/html/com_virtuemart/cart/default.php on line 65

any suggestion on how to fix it?
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:22 am
Hi

Please send me an url to Your site and access to ftp.

teitbite
Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:07 pm
Hi

For now I've renamed /html/com_virtuemart/cart to /html/com_virtuemart/_cart so the site should use VM default files where there is no such error, but Your website is offline, so I cannot check if this worked or not or if other adjustments are not needed.

GK User
Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:48 pm
I'm sending you access to administration area via PM, so you can check and adjust
thanks
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:14 am
Hi

Looks like everything works correctly now. Can You please check and confirm ?

GK User
Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:20 am
hi
sorry ... I will check and let you know
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:35 am
Hi

Ok. I'll be waiting for post than.

GK User
Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:43 pm
Same exact problem!

And if i cancel the overwrite, it is still not working cause the login form loop. Also select payment and shipment don't work - it does not matter if i stop overwrite for default.php file or all folder or just comment the scrip check :-//
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:10 pm
The problem is in SEO function of Virtuemart. If you turn it on, it will not open adress or shipment option just stay in loop to register first. If i turn it off, everything is okey, but in virtuemart category it is not good :/
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:51 pm
I decided to opt for Hikashop. so I have other problems than this now.
thanks anyway teitbite
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:49 pm
Hi

Ok @nbstudio, no problem.

@eifelstudio do You mean a jason informations cannot be picked up for payment and shipment ? Are You using SSL ? try to disable it and check than.