Which ecomerce is better Hikashop or VMart

Joomla webshop template with CSS3-based animations, VirtueMart support and one-page checkout.
GK User
Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:18 pm
Hi,

I have bought and installed 'gk_storefront_quickstart_J!3'. I can see that there is VMart and Hikashop installed. Which one is better to use? I don't have a clue which one to use. Please advice.

Thank you!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:22 pm
Hi

It depends how Your shop should looks like and what functionality You would like to use. Also payment systems and delivery You need. Please tell me something more about requirements for Your shop.

GK User
Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:42 pm
Hi,

I am very sorry that I did not reply to you. I have just seen your reply. It doesn't sent messages to my email account and I didn't know where to look.

I decided to use Virtuemart and I am still struggling with it :)

Best Regards :: Tomaz

teitbite wrote:Hi

It depends how Your shop should looks like and what functionality You would like to use. Also payment systems and delivery You need. Please tell me something more about requirements for Your shop.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:45 am
Hi

At the bottom of thread is a "Subscribe topic" link. I myself have unsubscribed by accident while linking from mail couple of times, so this link will ensure You are subscribed back to it.

Please tell me what problems You have. I'm not VM expert, but maybe I'll know something when I see Your questions.