Storefront successor

Joomla webshop template with CSS3-based animations, VirtueMart support and one-page checkout.
GK User
Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:31 pm
Is there a successor of Storefront template planned?
I want to switch to a new virtuemart template, with support (updates) as long as possible. Storefront is the newest, but is already 8 months old. So, when will a new virtuemarte template arrive?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:29 pm
Storefront for J3.x with VM3.x support was already released. Please download latest quickstart or template package.

GK User
Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:19 am
I didn't mean a new version of the Storefront template, but a completely new another template. Storefront is the latest Virtuemart template. Is there a newer template planned already?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:28 pm
Not that I know about :(

GK User
Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:31 am
oh ok, that's a pity
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:47 pm
Right now most of the work is on porting currently supported eCommerce templates to support VM3.x with J3.x. After that a decision will be made.

GK User
Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:48 pm
That sounds reasonable. When all of my extensions are VM3.x and J3.x ready, I will update. Maybe I go with Storefront, or I'll wait a bit longer for the new template. (and hopefully it's a template I like... I'll see..)
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:26 pm
That is a reasonable decision.
Please let me know if you would have any additional questions regarding this topic.