storefront problem VM3 and joomla3 mobile update

Joomla webshop template with CSS3-based animations, VirtueMart support and one-page checkout.
GK User
Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:21 pm
Hi, I have a problem on the display of the store as the price of the products and quantities overlap and mobile such samsun galaxy s4 the price is cut ... how can I do? In addition, the update of the template I always remains with the inscription "Loading update data from GavickPro Update service ..." and I'm not searching for eventali updates.

Thanks for the help Marco Lanzarini
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:16 pm
Hello,

Could you provide me some screenshots of the issue?
Administrator

GK User
Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:58 am
many thanks for the help ... I have attached the file with any screenshots hope it is clear, if you need any passwords or other well ... ask me if I can solve this problem are the really grateful.

greetings
Marco Lanzarini
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:05 am
First of all - did you upgraded the template after VM3 upgrade?
Administrator

GK User
Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:59 pm
As mentioned in the initial post page template remains with "Loading update data from GavickPro Update service ..." I downloaded the file from the site after the upgrade but do not know if it is the latest version
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:10 pm
Please check the update section again - the issue with non-loading updates should be solved.
Administrator

GK User
Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:20 pm
I think there is something wrong , when I click on the download version 3.15.1 sends me to the download page https://www.gavick.com/download/joomla- ... storefront but then when I load the template does not update it
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:34 am
Are you uploading the downloaded package through joomla extension manager?
Administrator

GK User
Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:22 am
when I save the pacchietto storefront then I go in and install joomla extensions, but if there are other safer ways I follow them willingly.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:57 am
Which version do you have installed currently? If it is 3.15.1 - the same errors occurs?
Administrator

GK User
Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:16 am
section update extensions joomla does not tell me that I need to update ... if I go into the template and go to the update shows me the version 3.15.1 but if I click on update sends me to the page listed first, unloading the package gk_storefront_J! 3.zip but when he tells me that I update the version of the template is 3.15 and the error remains enclose picture procedures
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:48 pm
The packages for J!3.x contained non-updated templateDetails.xml file. I've solved this issue now. Please also send me an URL to your website - I will try to solve your issues.
Administrator

GK User
Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:30 pm
I sent a private message with the data to enter
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:31 pm
Please check your page now - you had enabled option "Using the VirtueMart CSS" what caused your issues.
Administrator

GK User
Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:31 pm
Great, now viewing from mobile is perfect is just a problem of blurred image in the products, how do I fix?
More precisely, the problem lies in both categories, which in the product when I zoom, just keeping a very large part solves the problem

thanks a lot yet
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:06 pm
The only solution is adding code like below in the template settings -> advanced settings -> custom CSS code option:

Code: Select all
.productDetails .main-image a,
.productDetails .main-image a img {
   margin: 0 auto;
    max-width: 320px;
}
Administrator

GK User
Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:50 am
Ok inserted and something has improved .... we're almost there ... I hope it is the last noise ... the last three problems:

1. template in the update I keep saying that there is an update to version 3.15.1 I have to install it, or is already the correct version of my template?

2. Shopping Virtuemart, if I add to cart a bag does not display the right image, only the first

3.Category Virtuemart, the display does not resize the images and are highly blurred ....

Può vedere comunque il sito andando su www.monessentielle.com cliccando shop e borse.

Può entrare con le credenziali inviate con messaggio privato.

Thanks again for the help ...
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:55 pm
1. You are using the v.3.15.1 version - there was small versioning issue.

2. What do you mean by this issue? It displays first image from the product gallery or other image?

3. It is caused by fact that your page is wide and there is no sidebar. The only solution which I can suggest is adding the following CSS code:

Code: Select all
.browse-view {
max-width: 1000px;
margin: 0 auto;
}
Administrator

GK User
Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:40 am
So I apologize for the delay in reply,

2. when I add a product to the shopping cart in the upper right corner I always display the image of the first product in virtuemart and does not change if I insert into the shopping cart other products I fit always only in the cart in the upper right corner

3. I am attaching screen where you'll see internal images are blurry images of the products, when I select the menu category bags and within in all products of the category does see motion blur, if the code is fine where I plug it in the template? I'll leave the administrative template screen and screen menu Administration

Thanks again
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:01 pm
2. Your issue is caused by fact that you didn't specified SKU's for the products and our script is unable to get proper product images

3. I've described a CSS solution for this issue - did you applied my code?
Administrator

GK User
Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:43 pm
2. resolved
3. unfortunately I entered the code ... I do not know if properly but am attaching image and the problem remains
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:59 pm
What exactly is an issue now? The code is applied correctly and it works.
Administrator

GK User
Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:40 pm
Hi, perfect now seems to work really all thanks for the help, if I wanted to ask what the ideal size must have the images to zoom and not tarnish in virtuemart thumbnail size which should be?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:04 pm
Hi addition to the size of the images of VM3 would like to know how I can do since I resize pictures of the items in the blog so I think it is a incopatibilità k2 and storefront?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:25 am
For the zoom feature the images should be around 2 times bigger than the display area for it.

In K2 changing image size settings doesn't cause the automatic image resize - it is a big problem with K2. The solution is reuploading images in the articles (then thumbnails will be generated with a new size) or using some 3rd party plugins which will regenerate the thumbnails (I didn't use that way so I'm unable to recommend some specific plugins, but this kind of plugins exists as I remember).
Administrator

GK User
Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:28 pm
last problem I hope ... related products and variants are not split as in the demo storefront .... how can I do?

Can always come in with the credentials sent ...

thank you very much
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:23 am
Hello,

Could you better explain this issue?
Administrator

GK User
Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:32 pm
Hi, as you can see in the file storefront related category are ordered and divided by a line in the file are inserted my site so not really neat, I would get the result file storefront

Thank you very much
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:34 am
Please send me again a PM with access data to your website (back-end and FTP), because after every 2 weeks I'm removing old PM messages.
Administrator

GK User
Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:44 pm
Hi I sent accesses via PM
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:03 pm
Are you sure? I didn't received any PM message from you.
Administrator

GK User
Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:37 pm
resubmitted
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:48 pm
Your issue was caused by fact that your related products custom field wasn't assigned to the "related_products" layout position under the VirtueMart settings.
Administrator

GK User
Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:32 pm
Thanks ... it's perfect ... I saw your efficiency soon buy the complete package .... thank you very much too good
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:25 pm
Hi, unfortunately I have a problem that I can not fix .... I realized that in the products of Virtuemart section ASK A QUESTION TO THE SELLER ... in the pop up window that opens you can not make it in writing in the email and name.

I hope you can help me

greetings
Marco Lanzarini
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:22 pm
Hello,

Could you better explain this issue? Do you mean login form in the popup?
Administrator

GK User
Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:12 pm
I apologize, in Article in virtuemart if I click contact seller in email and name does not display anything ... as can be seen in the attached ... the site located at http://www.monessentielle.com/shop/vi-p ... lin-detail
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:27 pm
Yes, it doesn't display nothing, because user need to fill it by yourself.
Administrator

GK User
Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:06 am
I apologize, perhaps I have not explained well, if the user writes nothing appears while writing, if he tries to write her will see that nothing is displayed
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:23 am
As I see the text is visible when I'm filling the form.
Administrator