Standard Image sizing questions

Joomla webshop template with CSS3-based animations, VirtueMart support and one-page checkout.
GK User
Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:26 pm
Hello again,
Part two of my image size challenge. in the Storefront demo you have images that are all the same size for example in the Hikashop -> category view. The product page etc.. They are all nice and manageable. In my site that I am working on I have the the product pages which will look the same size but the other images are huge, blown out (pixelated) and just really out of proportion. Is there a way to have the images "stay" the same size in the category view, product listing view and the product page? Mine seem to all be different sizes and out of control. I have played with the sizing in the Hikashop image setup but that seems to impact image quality not box sizes.

In the demo you click Hikashop and you have set image size. You click category view you have set sizing. You click product listing you have set sizing. On the home page under the feature tabs again set sizing. It is consistent. My question is where do I go to make my images also consistent wherever I want them.

Thanks in advance.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:16 pm
Hi

This additional question is more like a duplication :) please keep conversation in the thread ive answered already. Im closing this thread now.