Couldnt find the source file for loader_cart.gif

Joomla webshop template with CSS3-based animations, VirtueMart support and one-page checkout.
GK User
Fri May 30, 2014 4:10 am
Hi,

I would like to know where is the source file for loader_cart.gif (/templates/gk_storefront/images/loader_cart.gif). I already downloaded and checked the Storefront rest files but couldnt find it.

I would like to change the loader cart from white background to black background. Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri May 30, 2014 8:25 am
There is no source file for this element because it is GIF. You can still modify color by changing the file from template directory, more details you will find here » it's photoshop - Tutorial: How To Colour A Gif
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri May 30, 2014 9:05 am
thanks bkrztuk.

Another question.

I would like to add parallax module (like in the frontpage) to header position (at other page) but when I change the position to header, it wont appear. It only appears when I set the position to header.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:31 am
Could you provide me more details about this issue? You wrote :
but when I change the position to header, it wont appear. It only appears when I set the position to header.

So where this module is working? On header position or in all position apart header?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:31 am
My bad. It only appears when I set the position to bottom2/bottom1 (Haven't tried other position than bottom 2 and bottom1.), not header.

I would like the module to be in header position.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:51 am
The parallax effects works only in this area, if you want to add new parallax area it is necessary to create custom CSS rules.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:21 am
How to create the CSS rules? which css code should i copy so that it will work for header position? I appreciate your assistance
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:06 pm
This require some basic CSS knowledge, you can preview the existing code using Firebug extension but there is no ready solution which code you can copy/paste. If you want to customize template it is necessary to add custom HTML/CSS.
Platinum Boarder