Category issue on Portfolio Widget

April 2014 WordPress Theme
GK User
Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:47 pm
Hey,

So I've got the portfolio widget setup on the main body, but I can't sort articles in their categories.

The categories don't click and when clicking on the individual posts they don't pop up anymore they just go straight to their blog post.

I've reinstalled it again, I've also redid the widgets one by one manually, and I still cant get it to work.

Anyone had a similar issues?

Cheers
Marcel

Wordpress version 4.3.1
John Theme version Version: 1.7
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:16 am
Hi,

Please check your widget settings, on the Portfolio options tab you should see "Overlay popup" option, make sure that it's enabled. If that won't help, please send me a private message with your website backend access, then I'll be able to check the issue.

GK User
Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:23 am
Hey thanks for the reply,

I believe the feature is on, but I don't have access to the drop down menu in that module, instead I have an error in the widget:

Code: Select all
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, object given in /hermes/bosoraweb144/b2974/ipg.karinakisseleva/wp-content/plugins/gk-nsp/gk-nsp-form-walkers.php on line 52

I will PM you backend access.

Regards,
Marcel
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:46 am
Hello,

It was a mistake in your "Frontpage Menu - names of the links" option from John -> Template Options -> Navigation tab, the links don't match to the bottom widgets on your frontpage, that's why the script doesn't work and block other scripts. Now should be ok.

GK User
Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:18 pm
Hello Piotr,

Thanks so much for the support. I forgot to update them when I was changing the widgets, rookie mistake!

Cheers,
Marcel
Fresh Boarder