Page height

April 2014 WordPress Theme
GK User
Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:51 am
ridotte.rar

Dear all, herewith I send screen shots of all pages numbered from 1 to 7, and as you can see no page fits correctly the screen in fact:

1-home end of page is over the bottom line
2-lavori in the bottom appears "Riconoscimenti"
3-riconoscimenti this positioning/fitting seems good
4-mostre seems good
5-il mio blog in the bottom appears a part of My Loyal.......
6-MyLoyal totally disappeared
7-mail it seems good
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:18 am
Hello,

Did you check the demo website? it's the same situation - it's not possible to adjust all block to screen's height. Moreover, people have different screens and browsers heights, so it's not possible - responsive web desing focuses on the website's width (adjust to the device) not height.

GK User
Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:03 am
Dear Piotr I can agree with you but, in the home page menu is not visualized and, in which way I can make rough adjustment of page height? Look at the 3rd page and you can see that a part of the top side disappears....

Thank you for your kind cooperation!!!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:06 pm
Now I think i understand, you want to increase the padding, right? Because the title of this section is not visible when you click the menu link?

Try to add this code into css/override.css file:

Code: Select all
#awards .box {
   padding-top: 80px!important;
}

You can do the same with your other sections (clients, team etc.)

GK User
Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:40 am
Dear Piotr, as for your e-mail I' ve added the code and I obtained the right visualization but if you go to see the last page concerning the contacts you can see that the top side, more or less an height of 100 px remains empty/no maps visualized.... is it possible to fix this problem?

Thank you so much for your kind cooperation
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:29 pm
Hi,

If you click "CONTATTI" url, the website is scroll down to the bottom, but (depens on the screen resolution) it's not possible to jump directly into "CONTATTAMI LIBERAMENTE..." title, because your website ends earlier (it's scrolled to the end).

You can e.g. add more padding to the footer:

Code: Select all
#gk-footer {
   padding-bottom: 250px;
}