Contact form on Homepage

April 2014 WordPress Theme
GK User
Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:11 pm
Is there an attribute I can add to the "Contact form" widget on the homepage that will add a "thank you" page or message of some kind? Right now when you send a message you're redirected back to the homepage with no indication your message was sent.

If not, where is the code for that widget located so I can add something myself?

Thanks,
Jeff
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:48 pm
Hi,

Please check this file: John/layouts/gkcontact.php
but message e.g. "Your message has been successfully sent." should be displayed after refreshing the homepage.

GK User
Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:01 pm
Piotr Kunicki wrote:Hi,

but message e.g. "Your message has been successfully sent." should be displayed after refreshing the homepage.

The message is sent through correctly, but when the homepage reloads, you arrive at the top of the homepage and there's no message.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:05 pm
jeffporper wrote:
Piotr Kunicki wrote:Hi,

The message is sent through correctly, but when the homepage reloads, you arrive at the top of the homepage and there's no message.

I see the text being emitted - in this element: <p class="gk-notice">Your message has been successfully sent.</p> - but some style must be hiding it.

Is there no way to redirect to another page?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:15 am
I think that it's possible, but requires some work - unfortunately beyond our technical support.