Issue sending emails via GK Contact form

Creative, responsive and unique Joomla template to create personal portfolio website with amazing animations and clean design.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:19 pm
Report this post
Hello,

I just recently setup a site with this template (John) and I am having issues sending emails via the contact form.

I think I am using the correct settings (using STMP and I entered the SSL port that was sent to me by my shared hosting provider)

Can someone please help and tell me how the server configuration should look like and maybe I forgot to link something to the module... I'm just not sure? I am currently at work but I should be back home soon and I will be able to provide you with more information.

Thank you so much in advance!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:51 pm
Report this post
Hello,

I'm sorry but you should ask your hosting provider for the correct settings for the mail sending - hosts are dedicated settings in this case.
Administrator