Homepage and issute with the sidebar

Creative, responsive and unique Joomla template to create personal portfolio website with amazing animations and clean design.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:04 am
Report this post
How do I change the order in the homepage? And to add another page-module (as in your twitter university template)?

In the subpages, I would like to change the sidebar to black color, how do I do it?

Sorry if they are very basic questions.

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:42 am
Report this post
How do I change the order in the homepage?

If you mean the content order you just need to modify order of modules. Please just change position of modules on homepage and then the order on frontpage will automatically change.

In the subpages, I would like to change the sidebar to black color, how do I do it?

The easiest way is to create a module suffix. We've created detailed tutorial how to make this kind of changes → How to add and use custom Module Class Suffix - GavickPro Documentation
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:08 am
Report this post
Order of modules is correct now. But the color of background not. How I change the color?

Change the styles of modules is easy, but not of each page. I add new rule, but isn't work.

Thanks.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:22 am
Report this post
You want to change background of module in sidebar area or whole sidebar part? If you want to add custom changes in template the base CSS knowledge is necessary. The provided tutorial show how to use Firebug to customize template parts. Changing background to black is related also with other changes that's why you need to check which styles you need to modify - black text on black background will not be visible and this complex template changes are beyond our support.
Platinum Boarder