Font of Logo

Creative, responsive and unique Joomla template to create personal portfolio website with amazing animations and clean design.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:29 pm
Report this post
Hi What is the font used in the logo of the John template?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:12 pm
Report this post
Hi

While editing a psd file from rest file package I can see that this font is called "News Gothic".

GK User
Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:28 pm
Report this post
That's the first thing I tried but the PSD layers were flattened or rasterized so I couldn't edit text to see which font but thanks alot
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:49 am
Report this post
johns.jpg
Hi, I got news gothic now but it isn't the same, please see attached image (top being the font you used and bottom different variations of news gothic
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:25 am
Report this post
Hi

In such case I do not know what this font can be. Sorry. This is something designer decide about and I have no contact to them.

GK User
Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:38 pm
Report this post
Here is a link to download the font: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hdare ... _fonts.zip

Despeinada - Font Name

Thanks,
James
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:28 am
Report this post
Hi

Thank You so much for this answer :)

GK User
Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:43 pm
Report this post
No problem at all! I had to do some digging myself and figured I should share with the community.

@Gavick, special fonts like this should be included in the source package. I would suggest only using free fonts also.

James
Junior Boarder