Image Show module into John Template

Creative, responsive and unique Joomla template to create personal portfolio website with amazing animations and clean design.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:41 pm
Report this post
Hi guys,

I would like to add a slide show into homepage. So, I am thinking to use the Image Show module. However, i cant get it right. How do I style in to make the module follow the John Style? Thank you

http://visitsungailembing.com/
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:40 pm
Report this post
Hi

Images Show style was not implemented for this template, so there is none fitting 100%, but Image Show has more than couple of styles build in, so please make sure a default css file for module is enabled and check each style to find one which will fit best.

GK User
Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:30 am
Report this post
teitbite wrote:Hi

Images Show style was not implemented for this template, so there is none fitting 100%, but Image Show has more than couple of styles build in, so please make sure a default css file for module is enabled and check each style to find one which will fit best.

Thank you very much? Em, what about the title ? How do make the title look like the John template?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:14 am
Report this post

i figure out i can embed it into custom html using moduleanywhere. However, here is wat i get.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:25 pm
Report this post
Hi

Make sure module javascript is enabled. I think it may be the cause of why it shows the path to the image instead of images.

GK User
Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:19 pm
Report this post

Make sure module javascript is enabled. I think it may be the cause of why it shows the path to the image instead of images.

May i know where to enable module javascript ? Thank you.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:02 pm
Report this post
Hi

In section "Advanced" of this module, but looks like it's working fine, so there is no need to anymore.

GK User
Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:47 am
Report this post

In section "Advanced" of this module, but looks like it's working fine, so there is no need to anymore.

Actually it is not. I used some trick. I place 2 module on same location. The title and description is custom module and right one is imageshow module. I dint see any javascript at advanced
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:44 am
Report this post
Hi

Ok. I must have missunderstood or made a misstake, becuase I thought we are talking about News Show Pro module ;/ Sorry for that. That's why I'm even more happy that You have it working :)

GK User
Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:44 pm
Report this post

Ok. I must have missunderstood or made a misstake, becuase I thought we are talking about News Show Pro module ;/ Sorry for that. That's why I'm even more happy that You have it working :)

Ya, hv diff problem in diff post. Anywhere, this is solved for the timebeing
Senior Boarder