NSP GK5- pagination doesn't work

News Show Pro GK5 - flexible, responsive and easily extendable free Joomla module support forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:51 pm
Hello, I have yet one problem with pagination in NSP- it doesn't work, you can look in http://www.capid.pl- problem is in the first and second module. I can't attach a screenshot from my settings, below I paste copy of them. Thanks for your help!

Amount of links

Amount of links columns

Display images
Link image position
Left Right
Image links
Display readmore
Pagination Arrows

Links block margin

Links position
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:59 pm
hello? :)
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:48 pm
Now I found that the pagination works in other languages (after switching to the default language of the site ie PL in the UK, RU, EN), and does not work in Polish. I do not understand why this is happening, since it's the same module pinned to different menus?
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:39 am
Hi

I'm guessing polish letters were using in html attributes. I see one in href="" (/Przekaż darowiznę ).

I can see there are some javascript errors in console only on Polish version, but there is no validation errors, so it narrows it down a little. Please send me an access to joomla panel and FTP to my e-mail [email protected]

teitbite
Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:58 am
Hi

Ok. Problem was that none of the extensions of this page has provided a jQuery library. I have enabled it in module called "Informacje i wydarzenia" and now everything works fine.

For Your other task from mail please check documentation https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... ion/news-2 there is no special module for social icons. It's a simple HTML which You will be able copy from there.