After DB import - some articles & images not showing

News Show Pro GK5 - flexible, responsive and easily extendable free Joomla module support forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:37 pm
Hi, We are migrating a client's site from one WordPress to another and are about ready to release it. So we imported the posts that had been created on the old site in between the time we did the original new db and now. We are using News2 template and NSP5 and are having problems with these new articles and images showing up in the NSP5 widgets.

We are using 3-4 NSP5 displays on the home page (Identical to the demo of News2) and in some categories the text shows, but not the image associated with it. In others neither is showing. But if you go to a post... both are there on the back end and the front end (the article displays correctly)... it just seems that NSP5 isn't recognizing that it needs to show them.

As I say - we used a db import to get these posts in (aka not using the UI). Any help you can give is greatly appreciated!

Thans, P
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:49 am
Hi

Please tell me the url to the page with example of not working NSP and show me exactly where to look.