Title news with Images

News Show Pro GK5 - flexible, responsive and easily extendable free Joomla module support forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:22 am
Hello,

Its possible to images beside news title ?
Like bellow :

news-images.jpg

I have try from option align text, float on Images and title panel have no luck.
Help me.

Regards.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:35 am
With News Show Pro GK4 it not possible but you can always use GK5 where you will find special option to wrap image with additional DIV which allows you to display news with this layout.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:58 pm
@bkrztuk

Thank you for your answer and help.
I have use Template TWN II / joomla 2.5 with News Show Pro GK4. Suppose I want to upload / install GK5.
It's compantible with TWNII template with joomla 2.5 ?

Regards.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:25 pm
After installed NSP GK5
I got this :

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 20709376) (tried to allocate 1091396 bytes) in /home/xxxxx/public_html/libraries/phputf8/mbstring/core.php on line 121

next step trying to check memory_limit on php.ini

memory_limit = 500M

any clue or suggestion regarding with this issue ?

Regards.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:59 pm
This is caused by your server. Please contact with your hosting provider to increase the memory limit for PHP scripts.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:09 am
Hello,

As a said above.
memory limit php made to 500M

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 20709376) (tried to allocate 1091396 bytes)

error above still show on my face. Any suggestion please ?

regards.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:47 pm
Do you have many categories and articles on your website? Did you try to reduce amount of modules (especially News Show Pro) in your installation?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:20 pm
Hello,

17 Categories created under K2 Module
8990 articles under K2 module too.

Accorrding to your suggestion to reduce amount of modules especially NSP it's done with unpublish 4 module
and still got this

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 21233664) (tried to allocate 1112033 bytes) in /home/harianan/public_html/libraries/phputf8/mbstring/core.php on line 120

Hope you can help me with my case.

Regards.

Note:
our domain : http://harianandalas.com
This website no pluggin or module addition except with adminexille.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:48 am
With this amount of articles you server just don't have enough memory_limit and probably the only way is to increase this value in server configuration. This error comes from core Joomla! library so sooner or later you will get more and more this kind of errors on different pages where huge query is necessary to generate.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:46 am
Hello,

Thank you for your explain.
I have made memory_limit to 500M still got out of memory.
on NSP GK4 memory limit set to 64M it's ok and running very well.
What's the different NSP GK4 vs NSP GK5 in memory consumption or memory use.
Why and what featur NSP GK5 can't run on Memory limit 64M or 128M with huge article and why NSP GK4 running very well.

Regards.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:23 pm
In GK5 module the SQL queries are optimized but please note that with this amount of articles the queries still be memory consuming. Please make a quick test with NSP GK5 module - you can use both modules in one website.
Platinum Boarder