EasyBlog data source settings not work sometime

News Show Pro GK5 - flexible, responsive and easily extendable free Joomla module support forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:01 pm
Hello!

I use NSP GK 5 module on several positions with different settings. I tried to show a single article, this gives me a Error: No articles to display, or a single category just with frontpage items don`t work either.

I tried a several setting which do not work.

Could you please help me with this?!
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:06 pm
Hi

Please send me an access to joomla panel. I'll check.

teitbite
Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:14 pm
Hi

I had no problem to use a single category as You said, but there is a problem when articles are called by ID. I will pass this to programmers for fix.

teitbite
Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:41 am
Hi

Looks like You have removed the module I prepared for programmers, so they were not able to check the problem. Please do not remove module called "TEST".

teitbite
Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:04 pm
Hi

Programmers replied 2 days ago and I've missed that ;/ Sorry. Here is a file You should replace with the one attached mod_news_pro_gk5/data_sources/com_easyblog/model.php

Please let me know if this worked.