News Show Pro GK5 Showing Incorrect Articles

News Show Pro GK5 - flexible, responsive and easily extendable free Joomla module support forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:44 am
I'm running News Show Pro GK5 across five different tabs on my front page and each tab seems to be having a different issue.

Tab 1 and 2 are not showing my most recent articles like it should be. Tab 1 is for all K2 articles and Tab 2 is for a specific category.
The rest of the tabs, #3-5, are showing categories OTHER than what's selected in the module's Data Source.

Help?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:56 am
Hi

First part of the issue sounds like a date problem. Happens when K2 is being saved with a different time than published time. Check Your server and joomla date settings.

For other I need to see the joomla panel. Can You send me an access to it ?

GK User
Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:39 pm
I sent you a PM with access info, Teitbite.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:46 pm
Hi

Please check if this account is active. I cannot log into the joomla panel.

Warning
You do not have access to the administrator section of this site.

GK User
Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:13 am
Try it now.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:28 pm
Hi

Yes this time I was able to log to joomla panel, but I'm not able to see the frontend ;/ That's really odd. Can You please extend the access so I can set site online for a time when I'll be checking it ?

GK User
Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:03 am
Sorry about that. You should be able to access the front end now as well.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:34 am
I've figured it out (finally) and have remedied the problem!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:31 pm
Hi

Ok. Great to hear that. Sorry I could not help in time :(

GK User
Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:13 am
GeekNifty wrote:I've figured it out (finally) and have remedied the problem!

May I know what is the problem? Seem I having same problem
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:30 pm
Hi

Please tell me more about this so I'll figure it out. Is module showing articles which are not set in source or not showing new articles ? If it's not showung new articles please try play with time offset option in module settings.

GK User
Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:42 am
teitbite wrote:Hi

Please tell me more about this so I'll figure it out. Is module showing articles which are not set in source or not showing new articles ? If it's not showung new articles please try play with time offset option in module settings.

I have 4 k2 items. At 1st, it only showed 2. After a night, it showed 4. After i tried your setting, it showed 2 only. So I have to reset the setting.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:32 am
Hi

Than this is a time offset issue. It happens when time is set different for database and server. Try leave the highest value in offset option in module, hopefully it will reduce the gap between this 2 settings.

GK User
Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:37 pm

Than this is a time offset issue. It happens when time is set different for database and server. Try leave the highest value in offset option in module, hopefully it will reduce the gap between this 2 settings.

So, set the offset to 12?
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:34 pm
Hi

Yes, try with 12 and -12. If this will not be enough than I will need an access to ftp to add more hours there.

GK User
Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:47 pm

Yes, try with 12 and -12. If this will not be enough than I will need an access to ftp to add more hours there.

Ok. Thank you very much
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:49 pm
Hi

So I'm assuming it worked. Am I right ? Please let me know so I'll be able to close the thread.

GK User
Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:49 am

So I'm assuming it worked. Am I right ? Please let me know so I'll be able to close the thread.

Working now. You can close it
Senior Boarder