NSP GK5 only showing some items

News Show Pro GK5 - flexible, responsive and easily extendable free Joomla module support forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:33 am
Hi,

I'm sure I'm just missing something...I installed the StoreBox quickstart. I've managed to make numerous modifications, but I just can't come to grips with NSP GK5. I cannot get it to show anything else but the default K2 "new collection" category. It will not show a standard Joomla category, It also will only show 2 of my 4 new items in the K2 "new collection" category. All 4 items in K2 seem to have identical settings: category, featured, published, language, access, creation and start dates have passsed.

Any suggestions on what I am doing wrong?? How do I get it to show all in the K2 "new collection" category to start. Then, how do I use NSP GK5 to show any category I wish?

http://aiaspets2.markmwest.com/

Thanks,

Mark
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:55 am
Do you use News Show Pro with default mode or some portal mode? If porta mode please switch mode to default one and compare results. If you switch sort options you always see the same two articles?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:18 am
This is a little strange...I didn't do anything, but now, this morning I just looked and all 4 articles appear. I am in Portal Mode, and I can't find how to switch to default mode.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:09 pm
You need to open module configuration and in the first tab you can specify module mode. If you want to learn more about News Show Pro features you will find detailed documentation at our wiki → gavick.com/documentation
Platinum Boarder