GK5 and JSN Image Show

News Show Pro GK5 - flexible, responsive and easily extendable free Joomla module support forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:50 pm
Hi,

I haven´t been able to find anything in the forum about this, so here a question.

I am using the template News, the module News Show Pro GK5 and JSN ImageShow.
When I put an image gallery in a K2 or Joomla article, JSN ImageShow inset a small piece of code, i.e: {imageshow sl=1 sc=1 w=100% h=375 /}

My problem is that News Show Pro treat this code as normal text, so my article using News Show look like this example:
{imageshow sl=1 sc=1 w=100% h=375 /}One morning, when Gregor Samsa woke from troubled dreams, he found himself transformed in his bed into a horrible vermin.

How can I fix this?
Any good suggestions?

Regards
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:44 am
Hi,

This morning I tried with Simple Image Gallery - same result :(

What gallery components/module/plugin are you using? I need it to work with Gavick templates and modules and I need at least a plugin so I can put galleries within K2 and Joomla articles.

Regards
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:04 pm
Hi,

Anybody at Gavick who can answer this please.

Regards
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon May 12, 2014 2:05 pm
Hi,

I will try again. And I hope that someone from Gavick this time will try to answer.

When I use JSN Image Show with News Show Pro GK5, I get a problem with the plug-in code from Image Show (see attached).
But how come it is only a problem with the 2 main articles and not the links (the 5 small once on the right).

Yes, I know you dont support 3rd party products, but I could imagine that if its a problem with Image Show, then it could be a problem with a lot of other plugins. And maybe you would like it to work.

How do I fix this?

Regards
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:02 pm
Anybody?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:13 pm
Hello,

Sorry for the very late reply but by replying in your topic you have made it invisible for us in our unreplied topics list :/ I've discovered it by accident while searching other topic on the forum.

Regarding the problem: You can remove the plugin codes from the text by enabling option:

Article Layout -> Text -> Clean plugins
Administrator

GK User
Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:26 pm
Perfect!
Didn't know about this little feature.

In regards to forum reply that you mention - did I do anything wrong? Should I do it in another way so it is visible for you?

Last but not least - I really like Gavick support. Good quality and always friendly. You get 5 stars from me.

Cheers,
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:31 pm
Thank you for your appreciation :)

Regarding the problem with posts visibility - when you reply to a post where any moderator didn't replied then post is invisible as an unreplied post for us. So it is worth to wait for the moderator reply before sending another messages.
Administrator

GK User
Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:59 pm
Will do! :)

Thanks
Senior Boarder