NSP5 how to add new suffix

News Show Pro GK5 - flexible, responsive and easily extendable free Joomla module support forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:18 pm
Hello, i want some of my nsp5 modules to have smaller title than the others so i figured that the best way is a new suffix but i tried to follow the instructions given on another post and nothing happend.
I added this on my custom.css as suggested here https://www.gavick.com/forums/news-show ... 16406.html
Code: Select all
.moduletable.bigheader .nspArt h4 {font-size: 20px}

But it's not working
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:51 pm
It all depends which template you use, because suffix probably is added properly but code may be different. Could you show me your website and tell which module have suffix?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:05 pm
Here is my website goo.gl/XXm5FE i use the " bigheader" suffix on the nsp5 on the inset position
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:20 pm
Please add this code to override.css file in root/templates/gk_template_name/css directory :
Code: Select all
.box.bigheader .nspArt h4.nspHeader {
font-size: [value]px
}

and then just remember to enable "Use override CSS" option in template advanced settings tab.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:36 pm
SOLVED
thank you
Senior Boarder