Turn off NSP5 responsive design?

News Show Pro GK5 - flexible, responsive and easily extendable free Joomla module support forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:51 am
Hi,

please go to tdm.gorast.com and set the resolution to 1024 and lower and the news module is giving me different look than on bigger resolutions. Same for gkMenu. Instead the menu its giving me the icon.

In the template manager the Responsive Layout is set to Disabled. Where might be the problem?

Thanks,
Gorast
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:54 am
Did you cache or some CSS/JS compression?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:59 am
Not that I'm aware of no. No modification from the main template (GK Rockbox) nor the modules/plugins.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:12 pm
Please help me on this it is urgent matter!

Thanks,
Gorast
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:57 pm
Hi, please help. The site went live but this is still a big problem! This is urgent message. Please help me!

Thanks,
Gorast
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:50 am
I still see the responsive styles on the list of loaded stylesheets. Please go to template/css directory and just rename files :
- mobile.css
- tablet.css
- small.tablet.css
- small.desktop.css
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:24 am
Hey, this kinda fixed the things ;D

Thanks,
Gorast
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:51 pm
Hey, long time no see ;D

I need turning off ONLY the responsive menu on this test website - http://gorast.com/soravia/

Can you help me here?

Thanks,
Gorast
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:13 am
Sorry but this styles may be inherited through multiple files and related with template changes. Please use Firebug or Chrome Dev tools and check which styles are active on mobile/tablet view and then remove them line by line, file by file.
Platinum Boarder