NSP5 back and front end 1064 problem

News Show Pro GK5 - flexible, responsive and easily extendable free Joomla module support forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:03 pm
I have it on another website and the options look fine but this one is messed up look the screen shot
In front end i get error 1064 whenever i enable it. I have tried a solution mentioned here:
https://github.com/GavickPro/News-Show- ... issues/126
this is not working also but workes as solution on the other site.

Please help
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:12 am
Please reinstall module because it looks like some files are missing and this cause all your problems.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:19 am
Thanks for your reply, i already tried that more than once and still the same problem
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:42 am
It is Joomla! 3.2.1?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:52 am
Yes that's my Joomla version.
As far as i know 1064 is usually an sql error. First time i installed the module the backend was looking normal but i was facing the 1064 problem so i reinstalled the module and the backend problems occured.

Here is the website http://goo.gl/XXm5FE but i have nsp5 disabled at the moment
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:12 pm
It looks like it is a problem with some files. Please try to overwrite files using FTP connection or just uninstall module and then install new one.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:41 pm
i tried the reinstallation many times but it didnt work, what do u mean with overwrite FTP? to replace the module folders and files?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:18 pm
Please just log-in via FTP and overwrite files in modules/mod_news_pro_gk5 directory by from downloaded zip package.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:46 pm
Great
-overwritting the files via ftp fixed backend layout problem
-adding the code on model.php fixed the 1064 error
Thank you for your help, it's solved
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:38 am
Sorry again but it looks like another thingie occured. On the module mode selection i only see "Standard mode" and nothing else, is this relevant with the other problems that we solved or should i start a new thread?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:57 pm
Other tabs you will see when you select different portal module or it is a problem with back-end script. The browser console is clean?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:43 pm
Well my problem is that the only module mode that i find on the drop down list is the standard mode and nothing more, i use chrome and i tried it also with firefox and i have the same problem
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:21 pm
Something have to goes wrong during installation… please download module again and overwrite modules files via FTP.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:00 pm
SOLVED
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:41 am
Reinstallation fixed this problem? I have no idea which may cause this issue but it looks like files were not overwrite properly.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:08 am
It wasn't fixed by reinstallation but i did another rewritte via ftp
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:11 pm
What kind of data source type do you use? You back-end also looks incorrect. Please check whether magic_quotes extension is enabled in your PHP configuration or not - maybe this cause this back-end issue.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:01 pm
magic_quotes_gpc = Off
magic_quotes_runtime = Off
magic_quotes_sybase = Off
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:45 am
Hmm…could you open the browser dev tools and check what kind of errors you have in your console? It is latest Joomla! 3.x release?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:37 pm
here are the results of the console:

Code: Select all
event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead.
body.scrollLeft is deprecated in strict mode. Please use 'documentElement.scrollLeft' if in strict mode and 'body.scrollLeft' only if in quirks mode.
body.scrollTop is deprecated in strict mode. Please use 'documentElement.scrollTop' if in strict mode and 'body.scrollTop' only if in quirks mode.
Refused to set unsafe header "Content-length" (index):1
Refused to set unsafe header "Connection" (index):1
Invalid App Id: Must be a number or numeric string representing the application id. all.js:56
The "fb-root" div has not been created, auto-creating all.js:56
FB.getLoginStatus() called before calling FB.init(). all.js:56
Consider using 'dppx' units instead of 'dpi', as in CSS 'dpi' means dots-per-CSS-inch, not dots-per-physical-inch, so does not correspond to the actual 'dpi' of a screen. In media query expression: (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 1.5), (min-resolution: 144dpi) follow_button.1390956745.html:1
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:10 pm
So in console there is no JS error related with NSP, last question. Which Joomla! version do you use? It is 3.2.x?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:16 pm
yes 3.2.1
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:49 pm
Could you provide me details to your administrator area via PM ? Please remember to include link to this forum thread in message.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:26 am
May i ask what you want to look at? i mean i already said it's fixed with your last solution. Have you noticed something going wrong on the console code?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:53 am
Did you send me details via PM? Sorry but I can't remember all usernames etc, so if you send me details and don't get response in max 48h probably I don't get them :)
Platinum Boarder