NSP GK5 problem with mozilla

News Show Pro GK5 - flexible, responsive and easily extendable free Joomla module support forum.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:46 pm
Hi,
I configure NSP GK5 in this way:
- standard mode
- data source "Virtuemart categories"
How can configure the layout with the image on the left and the description on the right?
Can I use the short description of the virtuemart product instead the description?
Regards
Alberto
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:40 am
Hi

Unfortunately only main description is supported.

To set image on left please set image as first and select "float:left" option. Header should be next and set to "no use float".

GK User
Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:22 am
H,
I have configured Article Layout (image as first) as you have descripted but the text disappears.
How can solve this problem?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:46 am
Hi

Please show me Your site and send an access to joomla panel. I'll make it for You.

GK User
Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:43 am
Hi,
I send you details in private message.
Thank you

teitbite wrote:Hi

Please show me Your site and send an access to joomla panel. I'll make it for You.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:32 am
Hi

I got the details, But the only module You got will not look good with the requested setup. Can You please tell em wthe number of the module You have in mind ?

GK User
Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:30 am
Hi,
the module have ID 269 - "News prodotti"

I got the details, But the only module You got will not look good with the requested setup. Can You please tell em wthe number of the module You have in mind ?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:31 am
Hi

It's done. There were quite a lot of changes in "Article layout" and "Thumbnails" settings. So please just look at them in case You will like to copy it for other modules.

GK User
Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:50 pm
Hi,
thank you.

It's done. There were quite a lot of changes in "Article layout" and "Thumbnails" settings. So please just look at them in case You will like to copy it for other modules.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:03 pm
Hi

No problem. Please just refere to the settings I've done while configuring the example module.